Rose Buff - Soft Focus Medium Coverage Satin Finish Mineral Foundation
- Rose Beige is for medium to tan skin with cool tones.
- Full size sifter jar last 4+ months
- Lightweight, medium coverage with a satin finish
- No preservatives, gluten, soy, dyes, perfume, oils, bismuth, talc, chemicals
- Won't cake, crease, clog pores, or melt away
- Natural sun protection
- Minimalist formulas to avoid unnecessary skin upsets
- Made in the USA. Cruelty-free.
Do you want to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and large pores? Uhm, we thought so! Goes on easy and feels like nothing at all, naturally! The look allows for a bit of soft focus glow something similiar to what you'd get after a quick run. Its totally natural and just about every skin type can wear it beautifully! Not quite dewy, not quite matte...simply satin!
How to Apply: Always start with clean, dry moisturized skin. Tap a small amount into your cap or flat surface and swirl your kabuki brush into the minerals. Tap brush to release excess minerals onto cap and start by framing your face, then fill in the whole face including eyelids using a circular motion. Remember less is more, but feel free to apply as many layers as you wish for desired coverage. TIP: If you've never tried a makeup primer, honey you don't know what you're missing! Prep, prime, and protect with our anti-aging primer drops!
Simple Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide.
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains 1g enough for 2+ applications.