Clearance! Creamy Cocoa Loose Matte Mineral Eyeshadow Liner
- Net Wt .1oz/2.8g full size sifter jar last 12+ months depending on use
- Smudge-free, crease-resistant, and blends beautifully
- Vibrant, long-lasting color can be mixed and matched for a unique color all your own
- Worry-free formula to avoid unnecessary skin upsets and ideal for sensitive eyes
- Made in the USA. Cruelty-free. Gluten-free. Paraben-free
On trend for Winter! Southern Magnolia's eye shadows are rich in color with unbelievable coverage that last all day. Smooth and lightweight, colors will not weigh down eyes and is so easy to apply.
To Use as an Eyeshadow: Dip the tip of an eyeshadow brush, into the powder. Tap brush over the side of jar so the excess powder falls back into jar and not all over your vanity!! haha! Brush firmly onto lids, crease, or brow, blending well for a natural look. TIP: Use our multi-use Stay Put Eye Primer for maximum staying power.
To Use as Eyeliner:
- For dry application, dip tip of eyeliner brush, into powder. Tap as the instructions say above. Brush firmly on lid getting as close to the lash line as possible, following the natural curvature of the eye. Once the color is on the lash-line, smudge it with a dry brush if you want a more subtle diffused line. Color can be layered to build line for added depth and drama.
- For wet application, mix a drop of water or our fixative gel to the powder either on the back of your hand or in jar lid and follow above instructions. Always keep 'wet' and 'dry' powders separate, as the consistency of the powder is altered after the addition of water.
Ingredients: zinc oxide, iron oxide, sericite
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains 1/8 tsp enough for 2+ applications.