Lavender Mineral Corrector | Lilac Corrective Powder | Healthy Glow for Sallow Complexions
- Full size sifter jar last 6+ months with daily use
- Minimize yellowish bruises that show through foundation
- Brighten sallow complexions for a healthy glow
- Controls hyper-pigmentation of the skin
- Formulated WITHOUT bismuth, talc, chemicals
- Made in the USA. Cruelty-free. Gluten-free
Southern Magnolia's Lavender color corrective powder will even out skintones that are too yellow and offer an overall balanced finish and healthy glow for sallow complexions. Beautifully covers bruises that are starting to turn yellow, control hyper-pigmentation and sun damaged skin. And as an added bonus, it makes a beautiful matte eyeshadow too!
Color correctors and concealers are benefical for a variety of skin issues. Balance skin tones, perk up dull skin, conceal discoloration, cover blemishes, scars, rosacea, birthmarks, bruising, dark spots, and tattoos. Color correctors can minimize the look of large pores, brighten complexion, and provide a smooth surface for your foundation. The ingredients in corrective powders are healing too. They can reduce inflammation, calm irritated skin, ease redness, soften and soothe distressed skin. Not to mention providing a high level of natural sun protection.
- For spot application, before applying foundation, use a taklon concealer brush, designed to hold a concentrated amount of powder and apply it directly where you need it.
- To use as a primer, apply a light dusting with a soft powder brush, to correct overall skin tone under foundation.
Ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, allantoin, sericite. May contain ultramarines or iron oxides
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains enough for 2+ applications. Keep in mind minerals are very concentrated, a little goes a very long way!