Fix Your Skin! Ageless Skin Boost Niacinamide Facial Power Serum | Hyaluronic Acid + Antioxidant Rich
Southern Magnolia hit an anti-aging home-run with our new facial serum. We formulated it with super powerful antioxidants and natural ingredients to effectively restore firmness and youthfulness. Very light and absorbs quickly into the skin while drenching it with 5% Vitamin B3 (niacinamide). Vegan, gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, phtlalate-free, and made in the USA. 62% organic. 1 fl oz | 30 ml
Benefits of your skin's new BFF!
- Fills in deep lines and wrinkles
- Brightens skin around the eyes
- Shrinks pores + makes skin firmer, plumper + more elastic
- Reduces redness + blotchiness
- Controls oil, acne + breakouts in teens and adults
- Improves blushing + flushing of rosacea
- Reduces skin inflammation + increases rate of skin healing
- Improves tissue regeneration + accelerates collagen growth
- Reduces + lightens dark spots, age spots, sun spots + hyper pigmentation
- Rich in skin-nourishing antioxidants such as hyaluronic acid, aloe vera juice, avocado, and vitamin e
To Use: Apply serum after cleansing and toning. Place a small pea size amount onto your fingers. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your skin without pulling down on the skin. Allow 5 minutes for serum to fully penetrate the skin. Follow the serum with a lotion or creme. Can be used morning and night.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Glycerin, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Avocado Fruit Oil (Persea Gratissima), Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopherol derived from 100% Non-GMO Sunflower Seeds), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Organic Content 62%
Warnings/Cautions: Never use Niacinamide (B3), with acid-based products, benzoyl peroxides, or vitamin c products. Niacinamide does cause micro-circulation, so you may see skin flushing after application. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a skin care specialist. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly for 15 minutes with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. No medical claims given or implied.
**Product label may vary from image shown due to packaging/labeling enhancements!