Espresso - Soft Focus Medium Coverage Satin Finish Mineral Foundation
- Espresso is for medium-tan to dark skin with neutral tones
- Full size sifter jar last 4+ months
- Lightweight, medium coverage with a satin finish
- No preservatives, gluten, soy, dyes, perfume, oils, bismuth, talc, chemicals
- Won't cake, crease, clog pores, or melt away
- Natural sun protection
- Minimalist formulas to avoid unnecessary skin upsets
- Made in the USA. Cruelty-free.
Not quite dewy, not quite matte...it's satin with a soft focus! Sounds like a dream come true from a mineral foundation, doesn't it?! It goes on easy and feels like nothing at all, naturally. It evens out your skin tone, enhances your complexion and reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores. The look allows for a bit of soft focus glow something similiar to what you'd get after a quick run. Its totally natural and just about every skin type can wear it beautifully!
How to Apply: Always start with clean, dry moisturized skin. Tap a small amount into your cap or flat surface and swirl your kabuki brush into the minerals. Tap brush to release excess minerals onto cap and start by framing your face, then fill in the whole face including eyelids using a circular motion. Remember less is more, but feel free to apply as many layers as you wish for desired coverage.
Simple Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide.
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains 1g enough for 2+ applications.