Stay Put White Eyeshadow Lid Primer Base | Contour & Conceal - Clearance
- Full size tube last 10-12+ months depending on use
- Keeps your eye shadow where you want it, on your eye lid, not your clothes
- Eyeshadows will be brighter and more vibrant
- Conceals dark circles for an instant pick-me-up
- Look rested, rejuvenated and radiant with a few strategically placed strokes
- Use as a highlighter under brows, nose, and cheeks
- Infused with natural oils to help keep your skin hydrated and youthful looking
- Formulated without gluten, chemicals, parabens, perfumes, dyes, soy, and other harmful ingredients
Southern Magnolia's all-natural multi-use white concealer, corrector, primer, highlighter cream is loved by models, makeup artist, and hollywood celebrities alike.
- As a concealer, apply lightly under eyes with brush or finger. Use finger to blend.
- As an eyeshadow primer, apply lightly the cream to eyelids with your finger or q-tip to ensure your shadow stays on throughout the day or night.
- As a contour, apply where you want to add prominance. Along top of nose, under eyes, cheeks
- As a highlighter to brighten the eye area, use close to your brow bone and upper lash line. Pat ever so lightly around the eye area.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Titanium Dioxide, Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Zinc Oxide, Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima Oil/Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Organic Aloe Leaf Oil (Glycine Soja Oil/Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus). 8% ORGANIC.
NO ANIMAL TESTING PLEDGE We believe that animals shouldn't suffer and die to test cosmetics or their ingredients. All cosmetics should be cruelty-free, and we support an end to animal testing for cosmetics and on the sale of new cosmetics that have been tested on animals. Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics does not conduct or commission animal testing of any cosmetics.
Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics is part of the Humane Society's International "Be Cruelty-Free!" campaign.We support the Humane Society's work to end the cruelty of cosmetics testing on animals. We're working across the globe, and with like-minded groups in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, India, and beyond to achieve a cruelty-free world.
TRUTH IN LABELING PLEDGEEnvironmental pollution from chemical ingredients has already been discovered in our food chain and water supplies. We know this is a problem not only because of the damage being done to wildlife, but also to humans. In fact, it's gotten so bad that these chemicals have been found in newborns, having been passed from mother to child during pregnancy, an alarming phenomenon known as generational pollution.
Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics' full line of eco-friendly cosmetics and mineral makeup products are a safe alternative to drug store makeup brands containing cheap fillers and dangerous dyes, perfumes and unhealthy chemical ingredients. Our products are 95% nontoxic and made using the best ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. Our ingredients are also responsibly sourced and made right here in the USA. Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics™ is a proud participant in the Truth in Labeling Pledge, a program that helps consumers, manufacturers and retailers stay informed about the ingredients in the products they buy, make or sell.
BUSINESS ETHICS PLEDGEYou can succeed in the business world without dishonesty, greed, or unethical practices! Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics is committed to do business ethically and joined the campaign to share the message that ethical business is more effective and more profitable.