Blue Mineral Color Corrector Concealer | Corrective Powder | Correct Self-Tanner Mistakes | Brighten Darkest Circles
- Full size sifter jar last 6+ months with daily use
- A quick fix for self-tanner mistakes
- Illuminate & brighten complexion instantly
- Brighten dark circles on deep skin tones
- Formulated WITHOUT bismuth, talc, gluten, chemicals
- Made in the USA. No animal testing
If you are plagued with dark circles under your eyes, then, I'm sure you've heard of Anchorwoman blue under eye dark circle cover! Its what newscasters (men and women) use to hide dark circles! Southern Magnolia's Blue color corrective powder counteracts the effects of a spray tan gone bad! Neutralizes the orange tone when you overdo the self-tanner or bronzer, and corrects orangey and/or peachy skin tones. It brightens the darkest eye area circles on deeper skin tones too. And as an added bonus, it makes a beautiful matte eyeshadow.
Color correctors and concealers are benefical for a variety of skin issues. Balance skin tones, perk up dull skin, conceal discoloration, cover blemishes, scars, rosacea, birthmarks, bruising, dark spots, and tattoos. Color correctors can minimize the look of large pores, brighten complexion, and provide a smooth surface for your foundation. The ingredients in corrective powders are healing too. They can reduce inflammation, calm irritated skin, ease redness, soften and soothe distressed skin. Not to mention providing a high level of natural sun protection.
- For spot application, before applying foundation, use a taklon concealer brush, designed to hold a concentrated amount of powder and apply it directly where you need it.
- To use as a primer, apply a light dusting with a soft powder brush, to correct overall skin tone under foundation.
Ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, allantoin, sericite. May contain ultramarines or iron oxides
Note: Colors may appear different onscreen, depending on your monitor. **Sample contains enough for 2+ applications. Keep in mind minerals are very concentrated, a little goes a very long way!